Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Condition: Used, but in mint condition. Never down. Also, I never wore it without a shirt (like the Dainese model)...

Price: $350 + Paypal fees (which can be bypassed) + shipping (which can be negotiated)

MSRP: $469 is what I paid for it :spank:

I've had this for about a year and a half and have only worn it a handful of times. It's GREAT for hot weather riding. If you live in Arizona, Texas, or other hot states, this would be perfect for the summer, while still giving you A LOT of PROTECTION.

I'm 5' 5.5" with a 36 inch chest and a 30 inch waist and it fits a bit loose on me, meaning it can accommodate someone who is up to 5' 8" with a 36-40 inch chest.

It protects your back, chest, shoulders, elbows, forearms, and the sides of your upper arm. It also comes with a neck protector.

The back protector is also detachable so that you can wear it without the rest of the armor (under a race suit). On top of that, you can also remove the armor from the inside of your suit and wear this as a full on body protector.

Reason for Selling
: As protective as it is and as great as it is for the summer, it was always just a tad too big for me because I'm a pretty skinny guy.

**Pictures Taken on 1/27/2011 (My brain was stuck in 2010)

Note: I put reflective tape on it for improved visibility at night (it's removable)

Info From Dainese:
http://www.dainese.com/us_en/motorbike/jacket-wave-v-1-2-3-neck.html

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, thanks man. Yeah, it's great stuff, but it doesn't do me any good if I have school and it sits in the closet for a whole year :drunk:

damn bro
youre selling all the good ****
bump for you again

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Holy heck dude...how much gear did you buy that you're now selling???

Bump!!!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Leon! Haha, I didn't buy this one recently. I bought this one when I first started riding thinking that I'd wear it under my leathers and all. But then I discovered that almost all jackets come with armor already :drunk:

However, I recently bought the Forcefield L2 Pro Back Protector to ride with my 1-Piece but I'm not liking the way it fits :-/

Haha, fortunately, I can return that (I think).

Thanks for the BUMP :shakehand

Holy heck dude...how much gear did you buy that you're now selling???

Bump!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts