Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So...after deciding to change up my tire choices on the track, I ended up with an extra set of tires to get rid of, on top of the growing pile already in my garage. Time to make room for some new rubber.

prices DO NOT include shipping...but it should be pretty cheap

Dunlop 218 front tire- 120/70 About 1k miles on the tire, looks brand new aside from the slightly visible chicken strips. Price: $40

Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro- 120/70 front, 180/55 rear Tires were used for 3.5 trackdays. Plenty life left in them, though I wouldnt recommend them for the track. Price: $30 for front rear SOLD

Michelin Power Race (PR4)- 180/55 rear Only one race weekend on the tire. I havent ran these tires, they were used by the previous owner. Seem to have plenty of life left...once again, street use only please. First $40 takes it

Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa 180/55 rear another tire I didnt use, but had laying around since the previous owner gave it to me with the bike. Plenty of tread left, but it's worn a little bit more than the rear I have listed with the set above. Price: SOLD...need I say it again?...street use only please

questions? feel free to contact me

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
jahmic726 said:
prices DO NOT include shipping...but it should be pretty cheap

questions? feel free to contact me
Shipping not included :hello:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
moeman said:
Shipping not included :hello:
thanks moeman.

figured I'd make it fair and instead of tacking on 20 bucks to the price for "shipping to continental US", I'd calculate shipping for anyone interested. I really hate overcharging for shipping if its not necessary...

I'm located in FL...the closer you are, the cheaper it is. Pickup available if you're near Tampa. I'll also be at Jennings in 2 weeks and will bring them with me IF you ask.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the good feedback guys...it definately helps.

Dunlop 218 and Power Race are both looking like they're sold...I will update once they are definately gone.

As of now, looks like all I have left is a supercorsa front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts