Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a ton of stuff for sale that I can't use anymore since I sold my bike.

NOTE: SHIPPING AND PAYPAL NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE.

1) Vortex Front head stand SOLD.
2) DMP rear spool stand $50. Awesome little stand. One piece welded design so the joints won't get loose on you like some other multi-piece stands. You will need spools to use this stand.
3) Alpinestars textile jacket size small gray/black $40. My favorite jacket to use when I was first learning to ride. Perfect in the summer. Never been crashed in (thank god). A little dirty, but should look perfect after a wash.
4) Shift Vendetta leather jacket size medium $160. Brand new jacket, still has tags attached. I bought it for my brother, but he ended up never getting a bike even though he got his motorcycle license. I'm tired of hanging onto it so it's up for sale.
5) HID ballast and bulb 6000k $10. I'm including two ballasts but only one bulb. One of the ballasts was cutting out on me, but the other one is good to go. I can't remember which was the good ballast so you get both. haha. The bulb is fine, it's a 6000k bulb so the light is a tad bit blue, but has great output. Perfect for a motorcycle if you want one blueish HID lowbeam and a halogen high beam (or yellow high beam).
6) OEM Oil Filters (I have 8 total) SOLD All brand new, still in their shrinkwrap. I don't think there needs any additional description for these.
7) Dowco Motorcycle cover $60. Awesome motorcycle cover. I used it when I parked my bike in my backyard and it kept it clean and safe. The cover is vented so mildew shouldn't build up underneath. I can't remember if it was waterproof or not, but I think it is water resistant, not waterproof. No rips or tears, great condition.

Check out my 2006 600RR parts thread. These are left over parts that I had in my garage. Here's the link: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?p=3540475#post3540475

Email me for a faster response as I don't check the forum everyday. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Payment send for the 8 oil filters
Thanks
:)

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
Sending email for cover.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
110 Posts
Never used a bike stand before as crazy as that is, so out of curiosity is what you have all that's needed to stand it up? If it is then I'd be interested..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Email sent about the stands. Is that just for the rear stand or both the front and rear. Thanks.

Sent from my PB99400 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts