Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this from a friend who bought a cruiser and sold my 600RR but immediately regret it so I want to get another 600RR. This is the only reason for the sale as I just don't like it nearly as much as I thought I would. Willing to trade for 05+ with less than 8,000 miles. May even consider a 954RR or 1000RR

*Candy Electric Blue
*1,800 miles
*It is 100% stock
*Just had an oil change ~20miles ago
*The tail piece could stand to be replaced since it is cracked when previous owners girlfriend knocked it over otherwise the bike is in excellent shape

And here is the crack of the tail fairing, I now have clear tape over it so its less noticeable

·
Registered
212 Posts
i rode that model 636 a couple years ago at the gap...i was actually surprised to find what an awesome bike it was. I was immediately comfortable and dragging knees on it with in a couple of corners...all it really needed was a good re-gearing and an exhaust system to remedy that stupid emission system they strapped to that bike.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i rode that model 636 a couple years ago at the gap...i was actually surprised to find what an awesome bike it was. I was immediately comfortable and dragging knees on it with in a couple of corners...all it really needed was a good re-gearing and an exhaust system to remedy that stupid emission system they strapped to that bike.
completely agree! I finally ended up taking it through some good twistys last night at work and it really impressed me. I'm starting to like it a lot more but I still am set on getting an 07-08 600RR

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good, just send me a PM or look it up on craigslist to get a hold of me. I've been riding it a little more and really starting to like it but found a pristine 08 600RR i just have to have

·
Registered
123 Posts
I wanted a 636 when I bought my bike. What don't you like about it compared to the RR. If only you would trade for an 06 that would give me something to think about.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wanted a 636 when I bought my bike. What don't you like about it compared to the RR. If only you would trade for an 06 that would give me something to think about.
The more I ride it the more I like it honestly. It's more comfortable than my 05 600RR and seems to handle just as well. I'm just a Honda guy at heart and have a huge hard on for the 07/08 red/black or the Phoenix edition.

More than likely those are the only 2 bikes I would even consider selling or trading this for at this point

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bike now has 3k miles. Blue euro front signals. Fender eliminator. Comes with extra tail and integrated light I have no installed

$4,700

1 - 12 of 12 Posts