1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Ducati 848
Pearl White
6,800 miles - subject to change as im using the bike to commute while my truck is in the shop

Never raced, never down, never stunted or beaten on. bike has always been babied

Asking 10,450 as it sits, or 9650 Stock. KBB is 9950.

Will entertain trades of 2008-2009 1000rr street/race plus cash depending on year/mileage/condition. if its race must have stock fairings along with it. so the bike can be ridden on the street.

Rizomo Conical Bar Ends
Rizoma Sport Line Grips
Competition Werkes Fender eliminator LTD
Mobile HID 7500K HID System
LED Parking Bulbs
Front fork sliders
OEM solo cowl
Ducati Performance Tank gaurd
Ducati Performance Windscreen
Termignoni Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust w/ Race ECU and Filter
Marchesini Forged Aluminum wheels (upgraded when i purchased the bike)

Bike will need a new rear tire soon SEE BELOW TIRES CHANGED, and the LED in the right mirror has a loose connection and some times works and some times doesnt.

JUST INSTALLED A SET OF BRIDGESTONE BT003 TRACK TAKE OFFS WITH 9 LAPS ON THEM TODAY. TIRES ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND ARE DOT APPROVED TODAY 4-15-11.

bike will come with all the stock parts (exhaust,windscreen,ecu,bar ends, i do not have the stock wheels the dealer kept them, ducati info cd, ducati Key programming card, all paperwork, both keys, and a Pitbull rear stand.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Nice! Good luck with the sale.

Too bad don't have a 1kRR..lol

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
o wow, this is exactly what im looking for. too bad ur so far away
Get it shipped easy as pie really if i had the funds or a 1KRR to trade for that is the route i would have followed
to get such a Jewel in my garage

Reactions: makct04

·
Registered
44 Posts
Get it shipped easy as pie really if i had the funds or a 1KRR to trade for that is the route i would have followed
to get such a Jewel in my garage
let me do some research on it. i actually go on vacation beginning of next month for 2 weeks so when i come back and if u still have it, we may try and work something out.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Saw a chick riding this on 495 yesterday afternoon! I was like dang this bike is sexier in person and then I realized it was a girl and was even more shocked.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
just installed a set of bridgestone bt003 track take offs with 9 laps on them today. Tires are in great shape, and are dot approved today 4-15-11.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Interested in an 06 1000rr? Akrapovic s/o, competition werkes fender eliminator, flush-mount front turn signals, integrated rear tail, plus cash.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I just did dirty things to your bike in my mind. ahahhaha, man, if i wasnt buying a house right now, it would be on like donkey kong! Because this is exactly what i am looking for.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.