Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Greggs/fender/rashed fairing-cheap

I lowsided a few months ago and replaced my plastics with a repsol replica theme. SO here you go I have every bit of plastic for sale. They all have 9000 miles on them.
Will listen to offers. Pics will come within a week (my camera died)
I will pay 50% of the shipping charges.

I request payment through paypal- paypal fees add 3%

Will consider CF parts, headlight assembly and hids as a trade.

Red/BLK Right Mid $75 NOW $60
Low sided on. No cracks, rash around where the master bolt goes into the bike, the rest of the damage is scratches. I used a sharpie and touchup paint to mask it.

RED Greggs flush mounts $50 NOW $30
right lens has been grounded down a little in the lowside, not noticeable. The only way you can tell is if you run your fingers over it.

Red front fender $45
Has crack on the tip. NOW $30

Red-Tank Cover $115 NOW $100 ***SOLD***
Minty cover. . . has progrip pad

Red and black-R+L Ram air covers $25 each NOW $20 EACH ***SOLD***

Red- Upper $250 NOW $230 ***SOLD***
Has been lowsided on the right so there is a little rash on the extreme right. I used touchup paint to mask the damage, it isn't noticable from distance.

Red/BLK Left Mid $130 ***SOLD***
Nice. 3 or 4 lil nics in stickers, covered very effectively with a sharpie.

Flat black Lowers 65? ***SOLD***
These are the 04 flat black lowers, no damage besides scrapes from rocks on the very bottom.

Flat black Tail $130 NOW $100 ***SOLD***
Lowsided on with a 1-2 inch rash or right. because the tail is the color of the plastic and not painted its not noticeable.

Black triangles between tank and tail $18 NOW $8 ***SOLD***
u know the deal, they are in good condition.

Mirrors $40 NOW $20 ***SOLD***
Right one has VERY slight rash.

please check my other parts for sale:http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=45750

·
Registered
311 Posts
you got a PM and a bump

·
Registered
865 Posts
Interested in the left mid also..pics please..ill take it if myhr0065 doesnt want it.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure left mirror is in perfect condition, I will double check and get back to you. $20

BYEOFFICER said:
Do you have the left mirror? If so what condition is it in and how much?

·
Registered
865 Posts
For your mid left fairing would you consider trading for a new HID kit (one capsule and one ballast). Check out my sig for pics of the 6000K kit and beam color. Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes I have the ram air covers. They are in great condition, I will go 40 + shipping. I'm not in too much of a hurry to sell these.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have HID's and carbon fiber parts for possible trade, im looking for headlight assembly and front fender and ram air covers, do you have any of these things?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RnDblack03 said:
I have HID's and carbon fiber parts for possible trade, im looking for headlight assembly and front fender and ram air covers, do you have any of these things?
I don't have a headlight assembly But I do have ram air covers and front fender.

Front fender is red. has small crack at tip.

Oem red ram air covers. Great condition.

Aftermarket black ram air covers. BRAND NEW

1 - 20 of 57 Posts