Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

Out with the old, in with the new:

A buddy of mine got a good deal on a bundle of GoPro Hero 4s, so I am needing to sell my 3+ black to pay him back. This thing is VERY lightly used. I've only had it for about 6 months or so, and I only used it a handful of times. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Comes with an 8GB SD card. Asking $300 shipped to any of you guys here on the forum.

I'm also selling a pair of Interphone F5XT intercom headsets. These things are awesome. They pair very easily to each other, other interphones and phones with bluetooth. If you have an iPhone, you can even use Siri via voice control (activated by a button on the interphone) to make calls, give directions and everything. Had a jack in the back to plug in devices and even has a radio tuner. Only reason I'm selling is because I got another set of intercoms for free after putting in such a big group buy order for our club. Asking $300 shipped for the pair OBO. If you have any questions, let me know. Only thing I'm missing from the set is a single USB charger, but you don't even need it as there are better ways to charge these devices and the cords are included. They are all charged up and ready to go.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GoPro pending sale locally.

Interphone still available, need to move them! Make an offer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts