Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great bike and definitely great beginner bike or even greater track bike! Bike has never been raged out or raced, only street and occasional track riding.

Has:
- Yoshimura Exhaust (stock exhaust included)
- Recent oil change
- New Battery
- New tires
- Flush mount blinkers
- Integrated tail light
- Fender eliminator
- 1 down front sprocket
- Rear seat (no passenger pegs)
Bike has 20k miles and few cosmetic anomalies but nothing more than normal wear and tear.
Clean blue Texas title.

4,500 obo. This is the most affordable 600rr on the market right now, I checked.

PM with any offers or questions. No trades, payments, games or tricks. Bike will not leave until payment is made in full.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Is that sand under the cluster? How...?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Can I buy just your lower fairings? Please? I'll even send you mine. They're stock black off a 2012 600rr

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great bike and definitely great beginner bike or even greater track bike! Bike has never been raged out or raced, only street and occasional track riding.

Has:
- Yoshimura Exhaust (stock exhaust included)
- Recent oil change
- New Battery
- New tires
- Flush mount blinkers
- Integrated tail light
- Fender eliminator
- 1 down front sprocket
- Rear seat (no passenger pegs)
Bike has 20k miles and few cosmetic anomalies but nothing more than normal wear and tear.
Clean blue Texas title.

4,500 obo. This is the most affordable 600rr on the market right now, I checked.

PM with any offers or questions. No trades, payments, games or tricks. Bike will not leave until payment is made in full.

I'm def interested. Problem is I live in NY

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm def interested. Problem is I live in NY

Fly down and get it. My bf just sold his Duc to a guy in NY and he flew down and got it. Said he was going to drive it back but decided last min to rent a truck.

Not sure home much shipping would be, but I would be willing to do whatever, at your expense obviously.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Fly down and get it. My bf just sold his Duc to a guy in NY and he flew down and got it. Said he was going to drive it back but decided last min to rent a truck.

Not sure home much shipping would be, but I would be willing to do whatever, at your expense obviously.
Shipping shouldn't be too much.. To ship a car its $500 so for a bike i would assume its less. But for a good deals its worth the trip i went from il to tx to pick up my car

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Please read the rules for the classifieds section and repost your thread in accordance with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.