Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my BRAND NEW carbon goodies from ****/MC Creations. Will be as honest as someone can get trying to sell their own parts in this Thread. Reason I'm selling is because they weren't what I expected at all, especially after reading all the great reviews about quality/etc. Customer service was good and fit is great but QUALITY is very much lacking. I did ask about a replacement set but was told there is no guarantee that the new batch would turn out better or worse. Now some may be able to get past what I see but others may not. Paid $95 shipping...selling for $65 shipped via priority mail so it will get to you quick.

I took the best pictures I could with my old camera, every nick you see and mark is actually there, it's not because of my camera. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks for looking. Oh and I did a test fit without removing the double sided tape cover pieces, so it's still very much brand new.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Good luck with the sale CF addict you beat me to it never less its all good
we CF addicts watch each others back .

I ordered some goods from Red racing if you got any interest in Akarapovic CF top
notch Front Fender or Rear Hugger check out the sale thread in my signature
and let me know thanks and again best of luck

·
Registered
104 Posts
from the looks of it, it seems like bubbles in the resin he used when it cured?? idk if u'd want to mess with it but it might just need a fresh coat of clearcoat after a light sanding, that should fill in the nicks and gaps. it might occur from a slightly off mixture of the resin? so if you just redo the top layer it should take care of that.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from the looks of it, it seems like bubbles in the resin he used when it cured?? idk if u'd want to mess with it but it might just need a fresh coat of clearcoat after a light sanding, that should fill in the nicks and gaps. it might occur from a slightly off mixture of the resin? so if you just redo the top layer it should take care of that.

Thanks for the pointers chuguet. I thought about this after you posted it but figured I'd just sell it and buy something else.

·
Registered
399 Posts
very interested they are new right never installed if so ill take them

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
That was quick mine will be on the sale block soon too shameless plug i know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.