Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Vegas, local pickup preferred, shipping on you.
Brand new with labels on them. Never got around to using them & got Q2's a while back so these are just sitting.

$280 + shipping obo

·
Super Moderator
6,492 Posts
I don't think the Power Ones are street. They are the DOT race/trackday specific tire out of the Michelin line.

What compound are these tires. Also, date code on the tires? (Should be a four digit number on the side of the tire ex. 2310)

Great tires. GLWS

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
looks like Front: 2609 Rear: 1009.
The number is like circled in rubber?
FWIW they've been stored in the foyer to my garage(so indoors) for 95% of the time I've had them, out of the sun, etc.
Not sure what the compound is TBH, they came with my bike when I bought them, don't think the guy ever told me and the dude's outta the country now. Sorry :(

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I don't think the Power Ones are street. They are the DOT race/trackday specific tire out of the Michelin line.

What compound are these tires. Also, date code on the tires? (Should be a four digit number on the side of the tire ex. 2310)

Great tires. GLWS
I am pretty sure they do. Regardless it's a nice price on these tires

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad 2 app

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
These are the commercial version not the competition version.

The competition version would have the compound listed right after the tire size on the tag.

Either way its still a great price. These go retail $360 all the time.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Yea these things are a track tire. I've used the rears running advanced. I usually run a comp "v" front though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
These will definitely hold on the street and the track, and I love them. They flex very easy, with a soft carcass. I like the softness.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.