Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my OEM Fairings from my 600rr that was stolen. I took them off and had on monster fairings, so these have been stuffed in a box for over a year.

Condition is 8/10. I was the third owner of the bike and it had fallen off a paddock stand before picked it up. These fairings were only on for me for about 6 months so I contributed very little to overall wear and tear. I have about 45 pics of individual pieces, but you can look under my username and see various pics of them on the bike.

If you are interested, let men know and I can send you a link to view the entire folder of pics, or FaceTime you so you can see whatever piece you want. No hardware included.

$800 OBO located in upstate SC. Much prefer local pickup, but not against shipping.

link to local craigslist post:
Craigslist

Reactions: HtxReyes600

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM Sent

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you're open to piecing out this set, I'm interested in your lower fairings (black parts). Zip code is: 60646

Let me know, it's a struggle out here.

Love,
Gzus_Nice

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you're open to piecing out this set, I'm interested in your lower fairings (black parts). Zip code is: 60646

Let me know, it's a struggle out here.

Love,
Gzus_Nice
Not yet looking to start piecing things out, would really like to move as much of it as a set as possible.

that said, make some offers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to the top. make some offers. still available

1 - 7 of 7 Posts