Item has less then 200m on it.

No leaks so don't ask.
All items bolts included minus one sticker :fyou:

What you see if what you get.

$425

·
Registered
477 Posts
Fast Industries was just blowing these out on ebay for 260 something, I'm interested but what did you pay for it? I called to have them look to see if they have another in stock earlier today. If not maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
this is a sticky and needs to be read for this ad

Etiquette Regarding Asking Prices

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not against freedom of expression in anyway...

But there are far too many threads where a buyers' asking price will be publicly ridiculed for being too high.

Please, do not tell a seller in their thread that their price is to high. While most of you are right 90% of the time, it is rude to publicly interefere with someone's attempt to sell their item. If you must tell them that their price is too high, do so in a private message, or by email, NOT in the thread.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Not interfering, I tried/trying to buy one today. I'm just interested in the price, and it was a question not a statement. I'm fully aware there may have been a special or something in which case this is the best deal. If not...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you can find the item for less then lucky you. Next time tell me in a private message or don't say anything at all.

I guess this post is dead now

thanks.

·
Registered
477 Posts
If you can find the item for less then lucky you. Next time tell me in a private message or don't say anything at all.

I guess this post is dead now

thanks.
Let me clarify for the sake of this drama.

1.) I'm interested in the freaking dampener. I'm not trying to derail you in any way.

2.) It is worth as much as the market demands at this time.

3.) If they are available cheaper then it is less, if they are more then this is the best deal. There is NO opinion or speculation here. I haven't weighed in on my personal opinion of your asking price. period.

4.) If the latter, you have nothing to worry about because no search will yield a better option to me or anyone else.

5.) I want the best price I can get, just like you and everyone else.

6.) If I missed some protocol, for that I am truly sorry. I perceived it to be directed at the kids with no money or understanding of market value crapping on peoples sale for the sake of it.

I again, am actively shopping for one now and wanted to discuss the value, which was intended to lead to the possible purchase of yours. In the future I will communicate privately but I do think valid sales should be able to weather valid questions pubilcly . I haven't insinuated your price was unfair. If I can't get what I want at that price anymore, then you are beating MSRP by a fair amount and still may be the best thing going anywhere. Just take it easy, sorting out market value has a chance to help you as well. Your sale has as much steam now as before I saw it.

Bump for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.