Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is pioneers flagship model and is a new unit but no box. as you can tell from the pics. i have it packed up and ready to ship Great unit for someone with an Iphone. reason im selling it is because i bought it and didnt know it was for Iphones and wanting to get a different one. The warranty is still there til July 2012, I payed $850 and wanting to get $800 out of it. The refurbished ones sell for $750 i already did the mod to make it play vids while you drive. Comes with everything needed to hook up and i am including the traffic tuner as well.
The reviews are great as well. Like i said this unit is new and ready to be hooked up.
I did start to hook this unit up and the client didnt want it after i started so the gps pad was stuck on and will just need to have some double sided tape on it.
here are the specs

DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
built-in navigation system for all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico with 12 million points of interest and TMC traffic tuner
AVIC FEEDS navigation customization
internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
7" motorized touchscreen with variable-color button illumination
built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
built-in HD Radio tuner with iTunes tagging
PANDORA® Internet radio connectivity
connection to social media and other sites through Aha Radio and your iPhone
App mode for viewing iPhone video content from select Internet applications (iPhone 4 required)
fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
plays CDs, DVDs, SD/SDHC cards, and USB memory devices
24-bit digital-to-analog converter
high- and low-pass filters
7-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
Auto EQ measures and tunes for your car's acoustics (requires optional microphone)
dual-zone A/V output
compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
iPod control: Pioneer cable required for full access to audio/video content
compatible with Pioneer satellite radio tuners
inputs: rear USB input, micro-SD card slot, front-panel A/V input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer), video output

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.