Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! Up for sale are a complete set of two pitbull trailer restraints. They were used ONCE and they didn't work too well on my Kendon trailer because I couldn't get the holes aligned perfectly due to the design of the mesh on the trailer floor. These restraints would be PERFECT for those of you with either an enclosed trailer or a diamond plated flooring on your trailer. Again, these were used a total of ONE time. Thanks for looking!!

In case you have no idea what these do, here's the website I purchased them from and a great explanation video of how they work and all.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=2368

2 Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System for Honda (CBR600RR 07-09)

Asking for $450/ both. or $250 for one set.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does not. They'll require an awkwardly large-sized box so an additional $30 would have it shipped.

·
Super Moderator
6,492 Posts
These restraints are awesome! GLWS... Cristian, you'll be glad to pick these up as we all know. Loading the bike after a long trackday is sometimes the hardest part of the day.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These restraints are awesome! GLWS... Cristian, you'll be glad to pick these up as we all know. Loading the bike after a long trackday is sometimes the hardest part of the day.
Dude, agreed. One day when I can afford an enclosed trailer I'll have to pick up another set of these. Thanks for looking guys! Units are SOLD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts