Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! thanks for all of the interest

RK chain cutting and press-fit tools are designed to quickly and easily break 40 and 50-type chains. They will also easily press-fit tight tolerance 40, 50, and 60 O-ring chain side plates to the correct depth for clip or rivet link installation. RK chain cutting and press-fit tools will flare RK's special pin hole rivet links to the proper dimension to secure the side plates in place. These RK chain tools work with most brands of chains and include an SKH9 tool grade steel cutting pin, a durable sure-grip composite handle, and a compact hard storage case.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I didn't just buy one yesterday I would be all over this. GLWS!

Sent from my Galaxy S using Motorcycle App
darn! return it if you haven't used it! lol

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Wow that is CHEAP for a chain cutting tool. I may have to wait a few days after your sale to post mine haha.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that is CHEAP for a chain cutting tool. I may have to wait a few days after your sale to post mine haha.
lol... hmmm i should relist it for more then! jk, you read it folks its a steal.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
thats a good price and a good tool, i have the same one and love it

·
Registered
415 Posts
i pmd this guy before anyone else did told him i wanted it and would send payment he responded then he went and sold it to someone else ..... -1 for this guy

·
Registered
339 Posts
i pmd this guy before anyone else did told him i wanted it and would send payment he responded then he went and sold it to someone else ..... -1 for this guy
Post in the thread first. I'm 90% sure I read somewhere the the only "official" dibs calls are in the FS thread.
Scroll up. Looks like someone else wants to sell theirs too.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts