Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Saddlemen Gel-Channel Track Carbon Fiber Seat for 2007-2015 CBR600RR

$190 plus shipping from Baltimore, MD
Venmo preferred; 3% will be added to total if using PayPal to cover fee.

Slowly returning my bike to mostly stock. This seat was on my bike for a few years. No rips or tears; garage kept. Comfort is far superior to the stock seat; I did a 1,600 mile road trip on this seat and my backside was happy as could be.

Includes a matching passenger seat cover (Cover only. Actual passenger seat is not included. Also does not come with a passenger seat strap) Cover has been used, but was not stapled; cover has stretch fabric around edges that was sufficient to use without staples. Only visible wear is marks from the passenger seat strap that I put over top.

I will also throw in some quick release seat pins with the sale.

More info on this seat can be found here, along with fitment information:
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/saddlemen-gel-channel-track-cf-seat-honda-cbr600rr-2007-2015
Note: Replacement for OEM SEAT ASSY., SINGLE - Manufacturer Part # 77100-MFJ-D01

·
Registered
336 Posts
I ride with this exact seat. It is worth every penny! That channel sure is a prostate saver when you’re sitting on these bikes. I think everybody should have one if you ride a lot on the street.

Baltimoron (hilarious username, btw) where did you get the quick release bolts? Do they secure the seat down nice and tight? I would buy them if you wanted to part with the pair.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Baltimoron (hilarious username, btw) where did you get the quick release bolts? Do they secure the seat down nice and tight? I would buy them if you wanted to part with the pair.
I actually got the quick release bolts from a member on this forum like 7 years ago. Doesn't look like he's active anymore, but here's the thread: https://www.600rr.net/vb/102-vendor-deals/323554-quick-release-seat-pin-kits-exclusively-c2carbon.html

If you search there are a couple of old DIY threads.

The pins are awesome, arguably the most useful mod I've done, and more useful than the seat itself. Ha! Worth every penny to save the hassle of removing the OEM bolts. I appreciate the interest, but I'm going to keep them a package deal with the seat for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts