Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete, in box with optional SN-5 perimeter sensor and RID-5 Ignition Disable and Anti Hijack modules. Installed on my motorcycle for approximately 3 months before I turned it into a track bike. Same system retails on Kneedraggers.com, now Motosport.com for $439 + shipping.

Information regarding specific model taken from Scorpio's website.

The SR-i900 introduces the next step in motorcycle security by incorporating the convenience of hand free operation to an ultra-compact 2 way FM paging security system designed specifically for the motorcycle industry.
By incorporating RFID, the system is able to know when the remote is in range, allowing the user to never have to reach for the remote to protect the bike.
By utilizing High Frequency FM technology, the SR-i900 transceiver is capable of receiving alarm triggers from up to ½ Mile away from the motorcycle.
For its sensing mechanism, the SR-i900 utilizes a built in accelerometer that detects both impact and changes of angles with a high degree of accuracy. It allows the module to be placed in any position or mounting angle and requires no adjustments.
The SR-i900 control module also offers a built in programmable multi tone siren and to ensure durability and is manufactured to meet OEM specs
For simple installation the SR-i900 offers optional factory style connector kits that simply plug into the motorcycle’s factory wiring harness creating a clean and quick installation.
SR-i900 includes TRS-9 remote transceiver, MCM (main control module), RFID antenna, universal installation kit (GEN-1), accessory harness (ACC-1), main harness (HAR-1).

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know some of you peeps are wanting to protect your bike. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
809 Posts
BUMP for a great product! I love my scorpio RLINK; it's saved my bike's ass a couple times! well worth it

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
^^^ Agree with above posts!! Great alarm!! I love mine!!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only had a couple of occasions where the pager/keychain went off. It was nice knowing that while I was sitting at my desk at work, or even in the middle of meeting if somebody decided to approach my bike and the chirping didn't keep them away, a little buzz in my pocket and I could go outside or peek out the window and see what was up.

Not having to take the remote out of my pocket to disarm it before riding away was nice too. You'd think it was just a little gimicky feature, but it rapidly becomes a must have.

·
Registered
190 Posts
would i be able to install this myself at home or would i need to go to a shop?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
would i be able to install this myself at home or would i need to go to a shop?
If you know how to remove your seat, you're good to go. Difficulty level is maybe a tick above installing a power commander, just because you're messing with electrical.

Knowledge of splicing wires is helpful, but not required as you can just purchase a plug and play harness.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts