Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I bought this bike used off of another board member around mid November and thought I'd keep it for atleast a year but I really want an '07-09 body style 600RR and don't think it'll change in 2010. Bike has a decent amount of good mod's such as:

-Hotbodies exhaust and undertail kit
-Hotbodies smoked flush mounts
-Puig black DB windscreen
-Luminic's yellow high/low beam bulbs
-Progrip tank cover
-Shogun frame sliders
-Shogun bar ends
-Vortex spool sliders
-Blue reflective rim tape
-Pazzo shorty blue levers
-Probolt black bolt kit

The bike has a CLEAN TITLE and roughly 9,xxx miles(got the bike at 7k miles) and since I've gotten it I've changed out the pads and did an oil change and also chain service religiously. The bike has also been dropped and low sided before I'm guessing a few times by the previous owner but is still in pretty damn good shape and would rate the bike a 8 outta 10. The bike will also come with a HRC Honda jacket in size medium(US44/EUR54) that has only been worn maybe 3 month's?

EDIT: THE BIKE ACTUALLY WENT INTO PAINT HERE AT MY SHOP AND IS GETTING COATED WITH A MERCEDES BLACK PAINT, ALSO ORDERED VARIOUS THINGS SUCH AS PAZZO BLUE/BLACK LEVERS, PROBOLT BLACK BOLT KIT, BLUE REFLECTIVE RIM TAPE.

EDIT: 5/5/08 COOLANT HAS BEEN FLUSHED WITH ARROWHEAD DISTILLED WATER+WATER WETTER AND THE PAINTJOB HAS BEEN FINISHED, AND THE PAINT BEING A CUSTOM MERCEDES BLACK WITH SATIN BLUE PEARL($800 PAINTJOB).

5/8/09 Updated pic's with the new Pazzo lever's on.

>>>>>Asking price is $4.5k OBO<<<<<

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No but I can take some pic's.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks you too!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New pic's bump!

·
Registered
428 Posts
damn thats a clean bike. g/l with the sale.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah it is and I'm in OC.

On a side note wth why is there so many May '09 members hitting me up for my bike, haha.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i might not have seen it in the description but does the bike have a clean title? im actually really interested in it. lmk
Yeah it has a clean title.

p3t3rc said:
cause they prob need a bike. hahah. cboy when you gonna pick up your next one?
Hahahaha wdup Peter, umm I want to pick up on a newer 600RR right after if not just buy an '09 with ABS if I can afford it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
thats good to know im actually really interested in the bike. i was actually trying to go for an 07 model like urself but i just need a bike now. im actually coming home to socal next week (just finished up military training) and id like to go and see the bike in person. ill pm u my number and ill let u know when i come back to socal.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice nice... what color scheme?
Umm doesn't really matter cause imma paint it at my shop just like how I did with my current bike. Only this time a semi gloss Mercedes black.

Oh and Wild, just LMK when you're ready.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts