Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new with 4 different springs. With hydraulic preload adjuster.

1070$ shipped to you (US guys) or 840€ (for UE guys)

THE damper for the most demanding track and street rider!

This damper offers you the best handling you’ve ever whished for.
It is fully adjustable to your needs, since it has many adjustment possibilities and is completely rebuild able, so you can change everything to your needs if you like to, like in a real race like situation.

The nitrogen reservoir adjusts the expanding oil under all riding conditions, so you keep the best feeling with your bike and (very important) it’s tire!

The damper is made of high quality lightweight anodised aluminium, which offers you a longer lifespan than your original damper, this (combined with the ability of exchanging parts) ensures you of a life time of enjoyment of this product.

Features:
- Separate low- and high speed compression adjustment, with 16 possibilities each.
- Rebound adjustment with 16 possibilities.
- Length adjustment is standard.
- 46mm piston and 18mm piston rod offers you better traction due to the larger oil movement.
- Internal rebound spring: more stability under braking conditions.
- mounting points with build in bearings for more direct driving feeling.
- Rotating bearing underneath the main spring: ensures a more linear build up of the spring stiffness.
- large nitrogen reservoir to keep the damping stable in even the most extreme conditions.
- high quality, CNC machined, anodised alloy components: less wear and more reliable then most standard shock absorbers

PS: I'm selling it because next year i will have to use a Ohlins TTX due to the championship rules, the italian Ohlins importer will be one of the main sponsor!

·
Registered
42 Posts
a little pricey

if you look at what sells as far as used your price is high. you can get a new ohlins for under $1100 now. so try to look for like $700 and you might get some interest. and you talk that you have sponsors so pass the savings on dont try to make people pay full price if you dont. good luck with the sale

cheers

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you look at what sells as far as used your price is high. you can get a new ohlins for under $1100 now. so try to look for like $700 and you might get some interest. and you talk that you have sponsors so pass the savings on dont try to make people pay full price if you dont. good luck with the sale

cheers
Here an Ohlins TTX costs 1200€ new and 900€ used... make the conversion! And one WP spring is about 150€... i'm selling 4 springs with the shock!
Anyway i have to use a Ohlins not because it's my sponsor, i still don't have one, but because it's one of the championship sponsor!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yep Nice shock but for the money, being used, I would go with either a Penske or a Ohlins. Both have more adjustment. I mean is that a *********** shock?? I'd be all over it because it's different and we don't really have em here but it's too much. Yall pay too much over there for stuff.

And the four springs don't really matter because you can only use one. I would sell the others if I were you.

Not bashing your price or thread but just letting you know why there is no intrest.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep Nice shock but for the money, being used, I would go with either a Penske or a Ohlins. Both have more adjustment. I mean is that a *********** shock?? I'd be all over it because it's different and we don't really have em here but it's too much. Yall pay too much over there for stuff.

And the four springs don't really matter because you can only use one. I would sell the others if I were you.

Not bashing your price or thread but just letting you know why there is no intrest.

Well.. it's still a good price for european people :))

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,855 Posts
if it were only for an 03-04 600RR, dammit why aren't they making these shocks for my bike anymore? i already have a WP steering damper & i would like to get a WP rear shock to complete my bike.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if it were only for an 03-04 600RR, dammit why aren't they making these shocks for my bike anymore? i already have a WP steering damper & i would like to get a WP rear shock to complete my bike.
It can be mounted... you just need to change the lower part of the shock with the specific part for 03/04. If you are really interested i can ask if it's available and how much it costs! :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts