Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Suomy Spec1R Makoto Tamada Flag helmet Sz Large(clear shield), used for less than 10rides, always wore a skully so no funk(plus i shower 3x a day:icon_lol:) top notch helmet for cheap, nothing wrong with it just wanna clean up my garage...sold on da bay!

Joe Rocket Supermoto leather jacket perf,size 44 blue/white/silver used for one season, excellent jacket in excellent shape, the only thing that sux with this is the plastic crap on the shoulder as power ranger plastic crap got some fade:tard:, no scuffs, never been down asking $115shipped

I will accept a trade for a nice leather jacket sz 42(preferably silver or black since this is the color of my new bike=)) aftermarket levers etc, we can def work out a deal if you want both, just be respectful with the offers and i'll treat you right=) will post pics later on today...thanks for looking:wave:

·
Registered
659 Posts
ANy pics of the helmet? What year is this helmet from? Any drops or scratches of the sort?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ANy pics of the helmet? What year is this helmet from? Any drops or scratches of the sort?
webb, ill get some pics up when i get home later bro, ill have to look at what year it was made and no drops or scratches, i just bought it 2 months ago at a local cyclegear, this thing is mint=)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.