Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda cbr600rr
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello riders!

This is my first post here so I will try to make this quick and concise. I have a 2006 cbr600rr and after diagnosing and fixing a problem with the MAP sensor today, I put my bike back together and was about to start riding when I saw the fuel gauge lights up and fans out from the middle of the gauge to the ends. I was wondering if there was anything that I could have touched or unplugged when reconnecting the hose onto the bottom of the MAP sensor which would have caused this error. I do remember tugging on the wire connected to the fuel pump to make sure it was fully plugged in, as well as I had my tank tipped back probably 50-60 degrees which could have potentially caused the float to get stuck or cause some sort of issue (which seems unlikely but possible). Any tips or tricks would be very helpful, I have read the service manual but found nothing.

Thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mine also does that but it looks normal an it says it’s full. Till the top of the screen. But the bottom is on the normal line. Idk why mine does that it runs fine I did take the fuel pump out. I could try my tank wires an see if the plug yanked an wires out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts