Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the two bro carbon fiber exhaust and was thinking about getting the juice box pro or power commander 5. can anyone tell me what would be the best choice.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
money is not a problem. its a 08 cbr600
Damn it, well everyone uses a power commander, which is easy to set up and load a map onto. I'm not very knowledgable about the differences but look at wiseco, bazzaz, dynojet power commander, I can get you an HRC programmable module soon, and I don't know of any other models that are noteworthy. Sorry

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
Damn it, well everyone uses a power commander, which is easy to set up and load a map onto. I'm not very knowledgable about the differences but look at wiseco, bazzaz, dynojet power commander, I can get you an HRC programmable module soon, and I don't know of any other models that are noteworthy. Sorry
Paying to be a vendor here?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I dont have either, but the local shop I take my bike to (which also has an AMA race team) say bazzaz is much better than power commander. I havent heard of weisco for fuel management tho

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
I dont have either, but the local shop I take my bike to (which also has an AMA race team) say bazzaz is much better than power commander. I havent heard of weisco for fuel management tho
Honestly I wouldn't trust WISECO for fuel management, I am sure someone else made it for them, and their specialty is hard parts anyway.

·
Registered
579 Posts
anyone run the fast card? My buddy has one on his r6 and a pc on his r1, says the fast card is alot better and is getting one for the r1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.