Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the whole front of the bike apart last night doing the angel eyes and flush mount turns now it wont start. The fuel pump seems to be the only thing not working.Lights are fine gauges fine.

I did some searching on this problem.

I checked the kill switch both wires are still soldered on
Checked all the fuses behind the left mid fairing
also checked 3 fuses by the battery 3 is all i could see. is there more?

Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
14,336 Posts
BAS is upside down or not plugged in.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
if its not the BAS after all that other stuff you have checked then seems like you need to find the ground fault.

thats the common denominator in a lot of these type of threads. I had one of my own and a common ground bank turned out to be the issue.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
check your tip over sensor its a little box in between your headlights with a 3 wire plug you may have set it off disconnect your battery for 15 min or so see if it resets
BAS is upside down or not plugged in.

just to clarify to OP, these two posts are referring to the same componet, the BAS, Bank Angle Sensor, located behind your gauge cluster

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes i had it upside down:retard: Thank you guys

DepPravacion i found your old post of when you were having the similar problem i did everything you did and still didnt work :banghead: i was getting frustrated so i jumped on .net

Thank you guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.