Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea yea i know another one.. lol but jokes a side used the whole search section and all but i don't know where to look for the problem.. i was in the process of changing samco hoses when decided to check if the bike turns on, and well it didn't...

things that got switched before last start… pcv got removed replaced with bazzaz (bazzaz doesn't light up) servo removed slip on replaced with a shorty, new battery, arrow headers installed, removed the PAIR system kill switch inspected and redid, currently front brake lever is removed, and headlights are not connected

so first guess do i have a bad ground somewhere i used a scotchloc t tap to connect bazzaz power line. did i connect the bazzaz system wrong? since it doesn't light up? 1st injector and coils are going from left of the bike (clutch lever) side? or is it not priming cuz the headlights are removed?? :retard: any help is appreciated.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BAS bud.... it's the BAS.
AHHHHHH YOU'RE A HERO!!! she's alive! haha :shakehand

but now my engine light is on? :poke:

can it be cuz of the servo delete? i did connect the TST servo eliminator

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,849 Posts
Really seksas? Forgot to plug in the BAS? I assumed you ccouldn't have missed that.

The CEL is probably because you forgot to plug in something else

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really seksas? Forgot to plug in the BAS? I assumed you ccouldn't have missed that.

The CEL is probably because you forgot to plug in something else
hahah i have the whole front pulled off. I'm a lil disappointed in my self too haha but its not giving me any codes nothing blinking just the lil yellow engine light is on, i got white smoke but thats normal after switching the headers.. come on Wibbly what is it, i know u know!! :poke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts