Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I need a little help getting the fuel pump to kick. I just got done replacing my air filter and when I went to fire her up the fuel pump wouldn’t kick. Battery is fine and so are the fuses, switched the three left side relays around and still nothing( no corrosion either) the bike was stunted before I got it so there is no BAS. Just trying to get some feed back on what I need to check/ or test?? thanks:01_thumbu

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fuel pump wont prime. HELP!
Hello I need a little help getting the fuel pump to kick. I just got done replacing my air filter and when I went to fire her up the fuel pump wouldn’t kick. Battery is fine and so are the fuses, switched the three left side relays around and still nothing( no corrosion either) the bike was stunted before I got it so there is no BAS. Just trying to get some feed back on what I need to check/ or test?? thanks

Better?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Probaby the BAS bypass, or the kill switch. I've been guilty of that one. I sat on the side of the road for an hour trying to push start my bike when it died after I accidently bumped the kill switch. Boy did I feel dumb.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
It should be pretty obvious. There will be some kind of shoddy workmanship wiring near the guage cluster/harness. Just look for the wire with tape on it and check it out.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Bas, the plug under the gas tank for the fuel pump came off. White plug by battery not plugged in. blown diode(03-04) Bad fuel pump not common. T

·
Registered
209 Posts
Trip

what does the diode do? I am searching the forum before i ask the same questions. same thing here. my batt is good, test all relays, bypassed the BAS and the kill switch. still no pump action. if I remove the relay and bring power from the batt to the relay leads to the pump it kicks on. I cant think of anything else. anyone got a diagram for an 07?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts