Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this past Friday I wrecked my bike and it rolled 6 times everything still comes on but when I flip my kill switch to the on position my fuel pump doesn’t engage does anybody know what could be causing that or do I just need a new fuel pump

·
Registered
195 Posts
Impressive...

Disconnectthe battery completely and then plug it bag in. The BAS for sure got tripped. If you still have the issue after that you'll be checking the other safety switches that will keep the fuel pump from priming (neutral switch, kickstand switch, etc...)

6 times rolling over I'd be checking for frame damage, fork damage, wheels still straight, yadda yadda

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I unplugged the battery but the bas sensor is still hanging so should I sit it upright and then unplugged the battery plug it back in and then try that? And everything else is good surprisingly got a lil bit of frame damage but replacing that and the forks didn’t bend because it rolled sideways and that was the first thing I looked at when I picked the bike up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where is the neutral safety switch at and what are all the safety switches I should look at? I’m fairly new to newer bikes and Honda especially

·
Registered
195 Posts
Start with the BAS. Yes, if it is just hanging there then essentially it's the same as if your bike was tipped over right...? Position it upright and your problem should be solved (flat edge down, rounded edge up).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts