Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I was involved in an accident last year and recently got the money to have it fixed by a local mechanic. Honda cbr 600 rr 2006. Once I got it back, without the engine even running. I hear this "dock dock tock tock" sound. I could feel this with my hand placed on the fuel tank cover at the sides. So basically, if this suppose to happen which i doubt, is something loose, or a screw dropped in the fuel tank or what? The sound comes on when I sit on it and sway it side to side and steady, and reversing my bike from my parking lot without the engine on yet. Help please, thanks. And is this something i can fix or I have to go back to the mechanic.

K

·
0 Posts
probably just something loose if you can only hear it when shifting the bike side to side...

·
Registered
921 Posts
It's not the fuel pump is it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so it's normal? you guys also have this sound? i know i don't deliberately rock the bike side to side but it caught my attention when i was pulling the bike out of my parking space and i heard this dock dock dock song. So i figured, it's a sports bike, im sure it's gotta be built better than this. The sensor float also came into my mind.

K

·
0 Posts
you're going to have to pull it to see if there is something amiss. a messy job to be sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts