Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What experience do you guys have with who? I have been eyeing a hindle full system but haven’t seen any posts of them even from google search. There is one slip on video on YouTube but that’s about it. I’m sure a lot of people have the RS5, Akrapovic, and 2bros...just wanted real experiences. Thanks guys...pic to show the heavy slip on trash currently installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
937 Posts
I have an Arrow full system on my 07 and a Hindle full system on my 04. I like them both. Hindle is a lower pitch tone. I think both make good power though.

Reactions: marc.adamski

·
Registered
937 Posts

Reactions: marc.adamski

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arrow Indy SS system on my 09.

Carbon fiber can is holding up very well.

Akrapovic is great if budget is not a concern....

Budget always plays a part. I really like the arrow system but I may have the opportunity to pick up a full hindle for $600. Just curious as to what everyone has and recommends. I’ve got 13 years experiences with gsxr and this is my first Honda so it’s all new to me...same general concept but I know some work better than others.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an Arrow full system on my 07 and a Hindle full system on my 04. I like them both. Hindle is a lower pitch tone. I think both make good power though.

So for the most part the only noticeable difference you see is sound?! Or did you see more of a gain out of the arrow? Obviously tough to debate since two different generations

·
Registered
937 Posts
So for the most part the only noticeable difference you see is sound?! Or did you see more of a gain out of the arrow? Obviously tough to debate since two different generations

Cant really say as far as power gains compared to stock or any thing else. The bikes are so different as to how much power they each make and I never dyno tested them before the exhaust went on. I know the weight of each is significantly less than stock. Both are built well and fit great. The hindle came on the bike when I got it. The arrow I bought from a member on here in 2007. Lol. Yes Ive had the bike that long. I think if you find a good deal on any of them it will be an improvement over what you currently have. The bigger difference is going to be in a proper dyno tune. My 07 had a 10 year old map in the power commander and I just had it redone last week. The old map was making the bike lose 4hp over having no map at all. I took the pciii out and had the ecu flash tuned, added a strain gauge quick shifter which is controled in the ecu and has launch control in the ecu. Dyno the bike and tuned the ecu on 91 pump gas and gained 8hp. Then added a pcv and mapped it for MR12 race gas and gained another 6 for a total gain of 14hp over the map that was in it when I dropped it off. Getting a pipe is great but tuning is where the difference will be. I now have a map switch and 2 maps so I can run 91 pump or MR12.

If you are going to dyno the bike and map it I suggest flash tuning the ecu. Very good way to go as it turns off all the emissions crap and all the street stuff you dont need. Bike will run much much better after.

Reactions: tary preisser

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was looking at a 2bros system too and am curious what other people thought of it. Haven't done any real research into different systems but 2bros caught my eye

·
Registered
937 Posts
Durability and proven performance is why I went with Arrow.

Price was VG through DISCO OTF.

Also, cosp600rr......who did your flash?
My local dyno guy is Ninjatech Motorsports and he used Woolich Racing flash tune software with the race tools add on for the quick shifter and launch control.

Reactions: tary preisser
1 - 10 of 10 Posts