Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a full set of fairings (upper, windscreen, mids, lowers, tank cover, tail and front fender and ram air covers which are not pictured) for a 2003-2004 600RR in decent condition. There are a few spots of rash and a small crack in the upper next to the headlight cut out. All fairings are mountable and would be perfect for a track or stunt bike. I am asking $400 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. Here is a quick picture of all the fairings minus the front fender and ram air covers:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Interested in the lower right(throttle) piece. PM me price +shipping if you want to sell it. Located in SF Ca.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's and Emails sent.

I really dont care how much i get for these fairings anymore, i just need them out of my garage ha! As of now, all the parts are still available. If anyone is interested just make me an offer INCLUDING shipping (so i dont have to go to the UPS store, get a shipping quote, call you to see if its cool, etc ...). Average shipping costs (including the purchase of a box) have been around $15 - 25 within the cont. US. Let me know ASAP if anyone is interested, thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Upper, windscreen, mids, lowers and ram air covers are SOLD.

Still available:
- Tank cover
- Tail
- Front fender
- o3/o4 ram air tubes/ducts

I will accept pretty much any offer for these, i just need them out of my garage ...

·
Registered
235 Posts
APEX_600RR said:
Upper, windscreen, mids, lowers and ram air covers are SOLD.

Still available:
- Tank cover
- Tail
- Front fender
- o3/o4 ram air tubes/ducts

I will accept pretty much any offer for these, i just need them out of my garage ...
can get you o3/o4 ram air tubes/ducts for 20

·
Registered
188 Posts
if dude up there doesn't want the air ducts and tubes for 20, I'll paypal you $20 bucks for them. I'm missing my tubes that go into my frame for some reason.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts