Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I laid the bike down about a year ago and purchased some aftermarket Auctmarts fairings. I am finally getting around to selling my OEM Silver fairings. The crash was a low speed left turn caused by sand. Some of the fairings were damaged/cracked but none of them major. I will do my best to describe the damage if any on each piece. If you need any clarification just ask. I would like to keep the set together for $350 shipped. If there is enough demand for various pieces I am willing to part it out so either post asking for a piece or PM me. Sorry most of the parts are dirty I will clean them before shipping them out. All directions are given with reference to while riding the bike.

R Air Duct Cover - No Damage SOLD!

L Air Duct Cover - No Damage SOLD!

Upper Cowl - Cracked at top left SOLD!

Rear Cowl - Crack on left near opening for rear seat

Hotbodies Undertail w/ LED rear blinkers - No Damage SOLD!

Fuel Tank Cover - No Damage

L Lower Cowl - light scratches SOLD!

R Lower Cowl - light scratches

L Side Cover - no damage

R Side Cover - no damage

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Mud Flap - no damage

OEM Clear Windscreen - no damage

Front Fender - no damage SOLD!

R Mid Cowl - medium scratches SOLD!

L Mid Cowl - medium scratches SOLD!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The worst of the damage is definitely the front cowl crack and the tail crack. I am going to take detailed photos of the two cracks and post them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Detail of rear cowl crack

Detail of upper cowl crack

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I am willing to part out the hotbodies undertail since it is not part of the OEM fairing set. PM me with an offer.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You were the first to inquire about the undertail so I am giving priority to you but I have an offer from dc21. If you want the undertail please PM me with an offer.

let me know if you would part out the hotbodies undertail

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far I have interest in the air duct covers, upper, fuel tank, front fender and left mid from various buyers. If there is any interest in any of the other pieces I will probably just go ahead and split the set up, so let me know what you want.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All PM's replied.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Close ups of left and right mid fairs per request of eastcoastdrift3r. The frame slider holes are 2.25'' diameter. No broken tabs on any fairings.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
People continue to inquire about the undertail which is still available.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Interested in tail fairing if you decide to split up fairing set. :retard:
I have already started splitting the set. PM me with an offer for the tail. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Everything has been updated if sold. Still have the tank in perfect condition, I'm sure someone out there needs it. Also still have the tail, side covers, OEM screen, and mud flap.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.