Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have a full system 2brothers exhaust the bike was dynoed and everything, I want to switch out the 2bros canister and mid pipe with the MGP growler. Would I need to take it to get dynoed again? Or it wont make much difference? I had an MGP on my ninja 250 and it was awesome sounded great i'm sure the twin brothers is good too but i'm really digging the MGP. Should I switch it or just save me the trouble and keep it? Any suggestions?:spank:

Thanks,

-Jeff

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
It really depends on your priorities, if sound is your number one, then make the switch and don't dyno tune (unless you feel the throttle response is affected substantially). If however after the switch you notice differences to the bike's performance, in addition to other changes like the exhaust smelling too much of fuel or it getting hotter than usual, then you should tune it again. Investing in a PCV and autotune will be more financially sound if you do plan on switching exhausts occasionally.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for answering couldnt find an answer else where maybe i wasn't looking hard enough but tyty!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts