Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be receiving my fairing set today as it already arrived at my closest post office this morning. Mail usually comes around 1:30 and Im so excited! Ill be posting packaging and fairing installment through out the process.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I gotta give it to Fullcyclegear, paint quality and gloss is excellent. No flaws on any fairing piece. Packaging was great but no free items like frame sliders and windscreen like auctmarts1. Although, fullgearcycle fairing set does come with a solo seat cowl that is easy to install

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The final installment but not the final product. I need to add on the stickers and replace missing hardware and ziptie parts with official hardware.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also keep in mind that this is a 03 cbr 600rr with 05-06 cbr 600rr fairing set. I have done no rear subframe conversion. The front end has no air intake tube for now because you need the 05-06 air intake tubing. Although i do have 05-06 front forks and tripple top clamp but thats not necessary for the conversion.

·
Registered
19 Posts
im also doing the conversion to the 05-06 but slowly seeing as i cracking my upper cowl, how did you get the tail to fit? i have an 05-06 upper cowl on but i was told that told that you would have to change the subframe to get the tail to fit. anymore info or a write up would be a blessing.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im also doing the conversion to the 05-06 but slowly seeing as i cracking my upper cowl, how did you get the tail to fit? i have an 05-06 upper cowl on but i was told that told that you would have to change the subframe to get the tail to fit. anymore info or a write up would be a blessing.
The tail fits fine, I had an oem honda 05-06 tail on my 03-04 subframe and it fits. The only thing that looks wierd is that you have a hole where the 05-06 keylock is suppose to be at

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice! The next thing to go would be the red wheel tape! I guess the cowl lock is non-existent ?
the lock for the cowl would orginally be at where the 03-04 would be which is on the side. I dont mind the hole were the keylock is suppose to be at on the 05-06. I might just cover it with a pad or something

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks pretty good, but is there a way you could get less blurry photos? Interested to see how the 03-04 headlight fit with the FGC upper fairing. Also noticed that the tail didn't come with vents.
Ill take a less blurry picture of the head for you later.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts