Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i paid for my fairings friday night and we had good communication up until i paid. ive been emailing him since then and he isnt replying. he said he would ship em out that day or monday at the latest and i havent gotten a tracking number or nething. wut the helllllllllll!!!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
It's only been 4 days man... give it some time! It took well over a month for me to get my fairings from him, due to storms and paint drying time..etc.

It will be worth it. My fairings went on with no problem!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damnit! haha i don wanna wait he said that he was gonna ship em out right away and id get them in a week!! im more so irritated that he wont email me back

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
yea, he's probably painting them right now and he probably gets a lot of emails. i don't think he's avoiding you, he's just busy. you paid with credit card right? don't worry, if you don't receive your package after 30 days from the day the order is placed (according to the law) you can dispute the charge and get your money back. he also may have already sent it out, but was just too lazy/busy to notify you of it.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah im just gettin anxious as ****. uve seen my bike lol!!!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
i know i know. i hope it comes soon too! patience is a b$%^&!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Spoke 10min To Earrrlyyyyy!!. He Shiiipped Itttttt!!!!:hello2: hold on im bout to go run in circles n do the happy dance

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lol. Mine should be shipping out this week as well. I purchased mine on the fifth of july though. Should be here next week. Days seem like weeks and weeks seem like months when your waiting for something cool to show up on your doorstep.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
See good things happen to people that wait congrats man
post pictures after the rebuild

·
Registered
748 Posts
have you received your fairings yet? I am wanting to order a set and a headlight from this guy... can anyone vouch for the quality??

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ordered Movie star fairings for 08 august 30th.. i was irritated myself, but he always emailed me back quickly...he took lil over what he said he woudl take but my order shipped out yesterday so i should see my fairings, my 2 bro exhaust.. 520 conv.. and bmc filter next week.. i'll definately be posting pics of fairings on the bike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts