Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had a share of fun on a squid. While I was at work I came upon a brand new gixxer parked on a sidewalk. So I put a parking violation on the bike. And then I hid the bike away from its original spot. So then I went back up to my booth and watched the camera. About an hour or so I saw a guy panicking. Seemed like the owner of the gixxer. I zoom in and see him looking around for his bike. So he keeps walking and looking around. And then he finally finds it. He sees the violation sticker and rips it off. But the paper was still left on the tank.:icon_lol: I can tell that his furious on camera. I expected a call from him to my office. But instead. He rides away. No helmet and all.

Cliffs: I put a violation and hide a bike. Owner panics and finds bike. Then rides away mad without gear.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If i were him id do it again, wait for you to touch my bike, then break your f**kin face. You dont ever touch another man bike!!!! What if you tripped and dropped it?? You'd proby be a little B**ch and not tell him s**t, just leave his bike messed up.(considering you'd probly lose you job for it, what are you some rent-a-cop loser) Keep playin games KID someone's seriously going to smash you.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually did the guy a favor. Moving the bike was the safest thing to do. And who would ******* leave a bike on a sidewalk for more than an hour anyway. Its a sidewalk. The chances of me dropping the bike vs. the chances of some passerby go on the bike and knocks it down are little to likely. It has happened before. Idiot parks the bike on the sidewalk. Idiot passerby knocks it down. Then idiot owner tries to file a claim. Its a huge liability issue. So we are advised to move it if possible. If not. It gets towed. Its a game to you. Its a liability for us.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
and you just committed grand theft for taking his bike. as soon as you rolled it away you just committed a felony and deserve to go to jail.

if his bike gets knocked over due to his own actions so be it.
if you were to have dropped it then not only are you guilt of grand theft but now you damaged another persons property.

way to go

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and you just committed grand theft for taking his bike. as soon as you rolled it away you just committed a felony and deserve to go to jail.

if his bike gets knocked over due to his own actions so be it.
if you were to have dropped it then not only are you guilt of grand theft but now you damaged another persons property.

way to go
We got managements permission to do so. Plus we have all the excuses in the world to cover our asses. When your clients tell you to do something. You do it.:toothy4:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Personally I think that it is funny, the guy got what he deserved for parking where he shouldn't have. He was an idiot for riding away without any gear, but he was also an idiot for parking where he did.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We got managements permission to do so. Plus we have all the excuses in the world to cover our asses. When your clients tell you to do something. You do it.:toothy4:
i thought you were just fuk'n around with him... now you had managements permission? hhhhhmmmmm??

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Permission or not, I would smash in the base of your skull with a bat and kick your jaw bone out the back of your cheeks.. NO JOKE. Your a farkin prick. I got something for your bosses too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Permission or not, I would smash in the base of your skull with a bat and kick your jaw bone out the back of your cheeks.. NO JOKE. Your a farkin prick. I got something for your bosses too.
haha. I'm with you, someone touching my beauty would have to meet a f'ing bat to the skull.:gun1:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I don't know if that would make me throw some bows over it, bit oh my GOD someone would be one the receiving end of a WHOLE LOT of f-in ugly.

If I came out when it was happening though, I would probably go beserk and flying wrap tackle/flying clothsline his ass FOR SURE. That would make me snap.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
So then you guys are what a tow company cause if not I would fvck you world up by touchin' my sh!t. You have no authority to touch personal property and most places have no permission cause the sidewalk is city property. Your a **** and I hoe it happens to you. Douche bag

·
Registered
73 Posts
So then you guys are what a tow company cause if not I would fvck you world up by touchin' my sh!t. You have no authority to touch personal property and most places have no permission cause the sidewalk is city property. Your a **** and I hoe it happens to you. Douche bag
can't follow along on this one.. oh well :headscrat but yes, they should be slapped! :toothy4:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I think it is a screwball move to touch someone elses bike without permission, doesn't matter if it is a geeeeezer or not...parked on the curb or not...no matter. The police typically leave a citation. When it is private property or in a public zone for too long with a citation, then it can be moved by a licensed/bonded/insured towing company. In the event of fire or danger, sure anyone can move a bike out of the way. However, the evidence has to fit if anyone comes asking. Point is, don't touch other people's stuff. You can get hurt. You can also get sued for things ($$$$) you didn't even do!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i think he was right.. it seems like it is in an enclosed lot where there is security and rules to be followed. if it is his job to put violations on vehicles he's spot on furthermore if he has permission to move someone's moped or furthermore he's doing his job... just because some meatball thinks he's something else and can do what he wants? F that find a parking spot - - on that not i wouldn't want someone moving my bike but i don't park just anywhere like an asshat.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
+11

mang and seriously how mnay of us actually park where we are supposed to. im sure half the time none yous park in the pasking spots

1 - 20 of 341 Posts