Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
He loves his bike it seems. He doesn't sound like a local either...more like a howlie mainlander that has a ghetto slang hidden in his lingo..."cuz that's how we do thangs en da 808" LOL Funny when he said this is no F4i....

·
Registered
561 Posts
That is funny, he probably got that XTRA H.P. from the polished wheels and the lack of mirrors......

·
Registered
267 Posts
MORON!!!!!!!!! "Its da fire" LMO, what an idiot. They should have an iq test before they give you your motorcycle liscense. Shi, it probably aint even his bike lol!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Only FIRE.... only the BEST.... 600 R R, thats the SPORT addition, thats not the F4I, thats the, this the racing model, the one you take to the... track.

hahhaha :tool:

·
Registered
797 Posts
sounds like a typical 808 guy to me... if you live in the 808, thats hawaii for the ones who dont know... i can tell you he aint no samoan, no hawaiian, no philipino, maybe some white guy from cali lol then again who knows... but ive never heard any of the above mention w/o thier "islander accent" even if thier borned in the main land (48 lower states) they still somehow get that "islander accent" so i have to say by the way that guy sounded there's undisputable evidence that hes white!! lol

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
yeah when he says undertail exhaust you hear the break in the 'accent'

I knew he was an idiot the minute he started talking. I hate people. =/

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I knew I should have asked for the racing model with the sport addition! I just bought the base model of the RR :(

·
Registered
179 Posts
De De DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Your Team! Not my team! He's white boy for sure. I bet he rode the short bus to school.

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I rock Hawaii.. Live on Oahu ;-)

·
Registered
181 Posts
so nice comments I love this guy he is one of us

·
Registered
116 Posts
haha.. dude is crazy! hes a haole for sure..

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
The HAWT FIRE

Dat bike is PHHIRE!!!!

Skin boiling, hair crinkling, blood cooking FIRE!

Fire from the paint, fire from the exhaust, fire everywhere!

It's fire!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
_Jay_ said:
Where the fk is the "808"?
i think its the area code for hawaii but yeah that guy was a goof ball all i got from the video was that his bike is the fire

1 - 20 of 31 Posts