Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Thats a cute bike, they make that in men colors?" and the fat boy on the fat boy and his girl laugh it up.

"I think so, but what do you think about the pipe??"

"Dunno, can't see it"

"You are about to, a*&hole" :twisted:

haha :lol2: He actually smirked so I think he was trying more to get a rise out of me than necessarily start something.

Light goes green, I go byebye.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Gez Man...

Thats funny though, what you said. Will have to remember that, I see plenty off those a$$holes around my way.

Good Job.
Jason

·
Registered
379 Posts
thats pretty good, funny **** there, glad to see we have some other witty people on here :bounce:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
That was a great line!! He thinks he`s a man cause he`s on 1920`s farm tractor technology..... he`d prob crap his pants like a little kid with 100 rear wheel horsepower.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oh man, I'm stealing that line too. hehe. I love all the Harley V-Rod guys that talk smack. This guy around town is all about talking crap about bullet bikes everytime I see him. "Yeah, I get those damn bullet bikes trying to race me at stop lights all the time. I kick their asses everytime." Yeah that's true, 0-30 our bikes are a little slow :p Grow some balls and race me to 130, ******* ;)

·
Registered
485 Posts
your bike is slow from 0 to 30? mine shoots the front wheel up in the air and smokes though 0-30 in about 1.8 seconds. i have never seen a street harley that could keep up with a 600rr. tell him i've got something for him.

·
Registered
494 Posts
FOX said:
your bike is slow from 0 to 30? mine shoots the front wheel up in the air and smokes though 0-30 in about 1.8 seconds. i have never seen a street harley that could keep up with a 600rr. tell him i've got something for him.
You've never seen a Harley with more low end than your bike? The V-Rod's are nothing but torque. That's all they HAVE is low end...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Million years ago a buddy of mine had a Ducati. He used to pull up to a light beside a Harley, wait until the light was about to turn green and say "How do you like that thing..... compared to a bike". I was at a party with some folks I didn't know and one of them was a Harley rider. Conversation turned to bikes and horsepower and Harley guy started bragging about 85HP at the rear wheel... My buddy said his R1 with a full system had about 145 and I said my box stock 600RR had 105... shoulda seen the look on his face!!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Was thinking, I know personally that I can't take off as quick on this bike as some others I had but I think in the right hands, it would be close to a big twin on take off (don't laugh, you'd be suprised how quick my old warrior 1700 would take off at a light).

Any mags have numbers for a 0 to 60?

·
Registered
104 Posts
NICE, I would have replied that I once saw a line of harleys parking. They were all the colours of the rainbow, was that some kind of gay pride thing? Maybe you'd know.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts