Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
That whole ad just makes me smile, everything about it. Such a great moral in the story, sell your gixxer when you are done squiddin, and get a real bike.

·
Registered
882 Posts
wow... i don't know what to say.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think he should have got a repsol to begin with haha

no need to waste money on a gixxer like that

·
Registered
639 Posts
dang its been deleted anybody got pics of it ???

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
I don't know why that's so funny? Repsol is a brand of oil, not a brand of motorcycle. It can be on virtually any bike. How about back when Repsol was sponsor for Aprilia in the 250s? Was that funny? Or how about the Repsol KTM machine? It's a motor oil and isn't linked to any one manufacturer. I bet you think it's funny that the silly Tech3 Yamaha team is copying the Monster Kawasaki by putting Monster logos on Yamahas, puahahaha!

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
I don't know why that's so funny? Repsol is a brand of oil, not a brand of motorcycle. It can be on virtually any bike. How about back when Repsol was sponsor for Aprilia in the 250s? Was that funny? Or how about the Repsol KTM machine? It's a motor oil and isn't linked to any one manufacturer. I bet you think it's funny that the silly Tech3 Yamaha team is copying the Monster Kawasaki by putting Monster logos on Yamahas, puahahaha!
yep. both my friends that own GSX-R uses Repsol oil. both different grade of oil but one used one that was green in color i think and i swear it smells like bananas

·
Registered
136 Posts
not HORRIBLE, but just aint right...

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Naturally KTM and Honda are closest to repsol factory colors, but it's like redline, or amsoil, or anything else. I just don't see why anyone would waste the money doing it to a gixxer only to buy a repsol honda. Just like a double waste of money. I really wanna do the Playboy MotoGP replica on my bike now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts