Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
haha I was almost pissing my pants laughing
my favorite part was when he said "your breff smells like bakon, have you been eating bakon?"

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
What are complete disrespectful a$$

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
A smartass like this tried this with me a couple months ago......he ended up getting dragged out of his vehicle and found himself in a meeting with the pavement.

Life lesson for him.

If an agent has PC to search your vehicle. Don't pull the "Am I being detained? Am I free to go?" bullsh!t. And don't start reaching around your vehicle.

If you think your 4th amendment rights are being violated. Take it up with an attorney later.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,809 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
A smartass like this tried this with me a couple months ago......he ended up getting dragged out of his vehicle and found himself in a meeting with the pavement.

Life lesson for him.

If an agent has PC to search your vehicle. Don't pull the "Am I being detained? Am I free to go?" bullsh!t. And don't start reaching around your vehicle.

If you think your 4th amendment rights are being violated. Take it up with an attorney later.

You still need to prove PC which they had none....

Plus without video your word vs a cop well just like anywhere they protect their own who do u think they are going to believe

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

Life lesson for him.

Are you serious? Its power hunger pricks like you that give cops a bad rep. This is one of the reason so many ppl are carrying cameras around. What exactly is prob cause? Prob is half of you dont even know the laws you are supposed to be protecting. I dont care what happened in that video. I dont even care what the person did to you, your statement describes just the kinda of cop you are.
And if you think you are right, then please let me know who your IA is and I will gladly forward how you are bragging about throwing someone on pavement on a forum. Sick

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Oh if that camera was not there i'm sure they would have "found" some kind of PC. B/c cops never make up stuff to get ppl in trouble that just made them look like the idiots they are. Funny how these ppl are paid to protect the laws and they don't even know them
Exactly if that camera was not their he would be sittin in jail for resisting arrest

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
169 Posts

Life lesson for him.

I don't like you or your kind. I try to give law enforcement the utmost respect right off the bat in every encounter but its attitudes like yours that only re-enforces my distrust. Respect my rights and I'll respect your profession, "Lawyer up later" is bullsh!t and you know it. I've had good encounters and bad encounters and you're the type I hate to run into. Your statements are the proof and validation that you're not to be trusted

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I'm not a cop.

If you think I'm gonna let somebody reach around inside a vehicle I have a k9 alert on you are mistaken.

It's not all roses out there son.

The bad guys out there use this crap like shown in the video to get law enforcement to either back down or get distracted enough to get the upper hand on them.

I prefer to be judged by 12 than carried by six.

I don't really care if you trust me. I care that you obey a lawful order. An order I won't give unless you earned it.

You've got me all wrong. But that's ok.

·
Registered
169 Posts
So then what are you so I know what to dislike?

Fact is law enforcement is a dangerous profession and no one made any officer go through the academy and accept the job. I show my respect knowing this and I've had situations where respect was returned and many more where it wasn't. The fact that there's bad people out there doesn't mean you can disregard MY rights until you have determined I'm a threat or you have probable cause.

·
Registered
470 Posts
You know if he just respected them and wasn't doing anything illegal he would have been off just fine. It is ******* likes this that cause **** and make some cops look bad( not saying there aren't bad ones on their own). I get pulled over I respect an officer I don't fight with him I'll just be making it worse for myself. This guy is a dumbass.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
He was lucky. If over here, the occupants of that car would have been shot at by a swat team, then beaten.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.