Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my bike out for a spin and did nothing out of the ordinary. Let in warm up to about 115f and began riding. Then about 2 blocks sown the road temp was about 125f or so and I heard an electrical sound kind of what the fan sounds like in a way. It would make the noice for about 3 seconds then quit for about 3 seconds and then start up again. I listened for about a min or so at a stop sign. Then I took off came to another stop sign about half a mile down the road listened again and it was not doing it anymore. Weird as hell. I dont think I have heard it before that I can remember and maybe it always does it not sure. I took it for a ride it was running great even when it was making this noice. I guess it not really trouble shooting since I dont think anything is wrong. It was not the fan eather I put my hand in front to see cause thats what it sounded like. Any thoughts on what this was or anyone else have this happen? Thanks alot in advance:01_thumbu

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I just went out and started it again to see if I could get it to do it and it did not. I did notice that the lights were a wee bit dim untill I hit the gas. You dont think that my battery is going out and the sound was the stator(cant spell sorry) try to charge or work harder do you to recharge the battery?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts