Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i go to UC Santa Cruz, and there are a couple guys on campus that ride RR's. One in particular i see more than others. Every single time i have seen him riding all he is wearing is his helmet. nothing else not even gloves. not only does he not wear gear but he wears t shirts, hey its his skin he has to worry about not me. So every time i see him i tell my friends how he should be wearing gear and everything.

So here is were is gets interesting, my friends pick me up after class to go into town and they tell me he was behind them earlier and he was flashing his high beams at her to drive faster, **** move. so she told me she kept brake checking him (I don't condone her actions, its her car and all) Just so he knows who he is, she was driving a black BMW, its a slightly older CI i beleive.

-Berto

ps. i don't know if i should expose who it was, is that right to call him out on this?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Hey kinda off topic, but do you ever see a 2003 Green 636 up there, hispanic guy with a Kato Memorial helmet? If you have, that's my buddy Oscar, we've known each other since we were Freshmen! :)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea ive seen a green 636 up here all the time, actually i remember seeing that bike when i came to look at this college.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
i wanna know whos doing that squid sh!t, call his ass out.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Schwing said:
If you ever see the guy you should flag him down and tell him Brit says hi. He'd be floored.
I'll do that is i see him in the next couple days, going home wednesday, finally!!

And i still don't know if i should espose him on here, i want to give him a chance to come forward.

·
19,904 Posts
hes a squid, thats the point.
weed his ass out.

·
19,904 Posts
do u flash people with your high beams tho, huh huh
oh BTW, that makes you a squid ^^

·
19,904 Posts
extra squidy squid, flashes cager, while tailgating, lol.
im such an instigator.

call him out.

as you all can see im bored.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts