Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was riding home tonight and looked down and saw nothing on the gauges but still lit up. Bike started to chug along like i was outta gas until it died. When i tried to restart it the fuel pump wasn't engaging so I pretty much ran outta gas. I figured its the master fuse. Anyone have a problem like this?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Well, did you check the fuse? Or did you at least check the battery?

I had a similar issue; but it wasn't the fuse, it was the failing fuel pump. My pump would prime and start up just fine; but on the expressway the fuel pressure would drop down to like 20psi when I would crack the throttle. When this happened the bike would start to die, as if I ran out of gas.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I really dont know if this relates at all but i had sort of the same problem but it was my stator r/r connection

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got home and let it sit for a little bit and went to try to start it for the hell of it. The fuel pump ingaged fine not it just wouldnt start as if the battery was dead. So I put it on the slow charger to see if its just a battery I need to replace. I bought a cheaper battery a couple years ago cause i need one that day and hopefully its just that taking a sh*t on me\.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts