Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More details on motoxxgp.com. I wish him well and hope he heals up soon.

In the meantime: GO HAYDEN :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But, but, but....this is where MotoGP topics go, right?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
You think he can figure out how to use it and use it well enough to be safe in... 2 days time? Roger Lee took a little while to figure out that hand brake and he still wasnt 100% competative while using it.

I dont think that Rossi would go out on the track unless he can use that brake 100%. He would be a risk to himself and all the others on the track. And personally I dont think thats fair. To him or anyone else. Its not fair to him because he can injure himself even more and its not fair to everyone else because if he screws up he can injure someone else as well. BUt then again if he doesnt go out, and Hayden finishes the race 1-3... He puts quite a lead on Rossi doesnt he? He is what 29 pts back? Hayden wins and he has effectivly doubled his points lead. What a tough choice. I guess we will be seeing Rossi this race.

N

·
0 Posts
BDiddy said:
You think he can figure out how to use it and use it well enough to be safe in... 2 days time? Roger Lee took a little while to figure out that hand brake and he still wasnt 100% competative while using it.

I dont think that Rossi would go out on the track unless he can use that brake 100%. He would be a risk to himself and all the others on the track. And personally I dont think thats fair. To him or anyone else. Its not fair to him because he can injure himself even more and its not fair to everyone else because if he screws up he can injure someone else as well. BUt then again if he doesnt go out, and Hayden finishes the race 1-3... He puts quite a lead on Rossi doesnt he? He is what 29 pts back? Hayden wins and he has effectivly doubled his points lead. What a tough choice. I guess we will be seeing Rossi this race.
I was kidding, dawg!

We need to put a one sentence limiter on BDiddy for Buddah's sake!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Nemesis said:
I was kidding, dawg!

Damn you Gaylord Focker!!!!!! LOL!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Nemesis said:
I was kidding, dawg!

OH MY SHITTTT... LOL!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts