Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know where I can find some really good FZR 400 info and pics? I've come accross a few sites for the FZR but I'm looking for some that are a little more useful.It'd probably be too much to ask for a site just like this one,but dedicated to the FZR.haha...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet,thanks Moe.I'm getting prepared to take delivery of my new track beast!! I went and looked at it the other day and let me tell you I was happy to see the few goodies on that little devil.I'll post pics for everyone's viewing once I get it to my house..If that ever happens.lol

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
RHINO-RR said:
Sweet,thanks Moe.I'm getting prepared to take delivery of my new track beast!! I went and looked at it the other day and let me tell you I was happy to see the few goodies on that little devil.I'll post pics for everyone's viewing once I get it to my house..If that ever happens.lol
hey rhino - i have a set of track tires... bridgestones bt090 if you want them...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My buddy who sold me the bike said he's got a brand new rear tire that needs to be installed,but it might not be any good to me on the track.I'd appreciate it if you could PM me a price and maybe I'll take them off your hands once I'm back to work (as soon as my RR is back together and I have transportation).Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts