Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I can't say enough good things about Gabriele of sharpturnmoto.com

he is the man, sent me some parts, and they arrived quick, packed like a pro,

anyone needing anything hit this man up, a stand up guy, awesome to deal with, :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Gabriele.amato
SharpTurnMoto.com

Feedback Score: 2 reviews, 100%

www.sharpturnmoto.com
[email protected]
1-877-6458-STM

Dunlop Sportmax Q2 Set $229.98 shipped!!

Street Soldiers- MIAMI, FL
RIP Shawn "5-0" Voorhees

05 CBR 600RR Black
07 CBR 600RR '' ''

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Another YAY!

:+1:

Not too long ago, I asked Gabriele for a price check on the Arai Helmet. He kindly gave me the price and follow-up with me days after to see if I'm still interested. His email was professional and I felt relax when asking him. He did not make me feel obligated to buy anything from him.

Last Friday, I did another price check. Most vendors would tell you the price and move on with their day. Although it's quicker just to tell me it's $x.xx; however, he surprised me with his professionalism. He started out with a greeting and then gave me the price in a full sentence! You don't get this kind of interaction these days. So far so good, so I ordered the Proton Flushmount from him on Friday (10/8) morning. Since it's coming from Florida I already expected that it would take at least a week for ground delivery to get to me. I came home today (10/11) and it's already here!!??!! :ponder: I'm confused and shocked at how fast he shipped out the product on Ground. I wouldn't be surprised if he traveled over the weekend to put it in my mailbox. :super:

Overall, if you're looking for a super fast shipping, reliable and professional services, no obligation price check, great deal, and ultimately, a trusted friend. Gabriele is your man. There are so many vendors here locally that I can buy from, but no one can the deliver an outstanding service like SharpTurnMoto. Keep up the great work Gabe, you'll be :cruising: ahead of the game in no time.

Thank you so much for everything!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Ohh so that's you Ken.

Thank you very much for the reviews guys.

I try doing my best with prices and customer service.

Nobody else seems to even want to try something different for at least some better prices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts