Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have great prices on Galfer and Braking products. PM me for more details. :toothy4:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
darn you Doc C...I was able to quit crack cold turkey to save $ to feed the kids...but I can't quit modding the 600rr due to people like yourself...kept on giving us GREAT prices and making me buy buy buy...My kids have been starving for the last 6 months now so they looking like they just arrived from Somalia....arghhhhhhhhhhhh... j/k

07 600rr Galfer wave rotors (fronts/rear set) ordered.

·
Banned
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn you Doc C...I was able to quit crack cold turkey to save $ to feed the kids...but I can't quit modding the 600rr due to people like yourself...kept on giving us GREAT prices and making me buy buy buy...My kids have been starving for the last 6 months now so they looking like they just arrived from Somalia....arghhhhhhhhhhhh... j/k

damn bro, I'm sorry about that. Were gonna have to send them some food rations or something :toothy4:

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts

Haha thats awesome! Not for your kids though...:tongue4:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts