·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna play, x-box live: Epic IxI, PS3: mkEpic. Hit me up

·
Registered
122 Posts
x-box live : PickMAHcotton I havent used it in a while but I should have my account up and running soon...if it didnt get banned

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
XBox 360 - wyatt earp 08
PS3 - WyattfnEarp

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I lied to u all, XBOX: IxI Epic (not Epic IXI)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Tmatt24

Im on XBL usually NCAA10 now, then Madden10 soon. I play GOW2, COD4, GTA4 oh shat name the game I most likely play it!

·
Registered
416 Posts
RaEbCaKnLdEoSnS - Xbox Live

It says Reckless Abandon, just so no one asks...

If you want your :bootyshak spanked on COD WAW let me know! :wave:

·
Registered
773 Posts
i have 2 names one for tournaments and serious play which is : HEYitsCOFFEE
and i have one that is just to mess around with which is : JonnyRubb
XBOX360 im always playing COD4

·
Registered
30 Posts
I never really use my XBox 360, made the mistake of doing the new dashboard update today and bricked my console. Update went perfect, rebooted and locked up shortly after, now can not even get through the boot without it locking up. Hope you all have better luck. But hey at least no red ring of death, it still green, so guess that means it is working, just not how I want.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I never really use my XBox 360, made the mistake of doing the new dashboard update today and bricked my console. Update went perfect, rebooted and locked up shortly after, now can not even get through the boot without it locking up. Hope you all have better luck. But hey at least no red ring of death, it still green, so guess that means it is working, just not how I want.
damn dude you must not use your xbox, i did the dashboard update like 3 months ago maybe more!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Granted I dont use it much, but I thought the update just came out this last week with the new avatar store and all that stuff. Thought I had used it like a month ago and there was not update then, think could get the beta but I never rush for those. Always think they are buggy, but hey the official one still got me so guess did not help to wait.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tried Xbox today, would not even put anything on tv, just red ring of death now. Think I remember why I prefer my PS3.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts