Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where I can pick JUST ONE up? I was working on my bike and out of the THOUSANDS of nuts/bolts/screws I have... NONE fit!

in the 2006 cbr, you have 7 screws, three that are a little longer, and 4 that are shorter, I would need the shorter one..thanks guys!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'd take this as a sign to get the whole cap powder coated, including the screws. I wish I did powdercoating, but that might be too much of a shameless plug for my business. lol
Maybe even contrasting colors like black cap silver bolts, black cap blue bolts etc

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd take this as a sign to get the whole cap powder coated, including the screws. I wish I did powdercoating, but that might be too much of a shameless plug for my business. lol
Maybe even contrasting colors like black cap silver bolts, black cap blue bolts etc
powdercoating the cap is the reason I lost the bolt!! LOL!

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
working on this bike was HELL...the previous owner thought it would be a smart idea to crank these aluminum bolts down as tight as they possibly could before breaking them, as soon as I TOUCHED most of the bolts they snapped right off in the holes...it was a NIGHTMARE, I didnt get ANYTHING done on my bike except fixing what I messed up! NIGHTMARE!

·
Registered
216 Posts
the previous owner thought it would be a smart idea to crank these aluminum bolts down as tight as they possibly could before breaking them, as soon as I TOUCHED most of the bolts they snapped right off NIGHTMARE!
Was this a smarter idea then riding the bike without oil in it? I will take an over torqued bolt any day compared to a spun bearing

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'll look through my bolts and see if I have one.
you rock brah, and isnt your bike in this months BOTM?? I ended up voting for you man.it was a hard choice between your bike and the #3 bike! but how can anyone resist a white CBR? I wanna get a set of white plastics myself..haha..sexy sexy!

I

·
0 Posts
you rock brah, and isnt your bike in this months BOTM?? I ended up voting for you man.it was a hard choice between your bike and the #3 bike! but how can anyone resist a white CBR? I wanna get a set of white plastics myself..haha..sexy sexy!
I dont have an extra one since the 4 short ones go to my stock gas cap. I will throw one your way though since Im not using them. Pm me your address and I'll throw it in an envelope tomorrow. :shakehand

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont have an extra one since the 4 short ones go to my stock gas cap. I will throw one your way though since Im not using them. Pm me your address and I'll throw it in an envelope tomorrow. :shakehand
PM sent, ill paypal you a couple of bucks brosef

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
lol, not ignored, Im just really sketchy about what websites I give my card info to..I like to pay through paypal and they dont have that option ;) THANKS THOUGH!
no problem, thats where i put all my OEM part orders through so *shrug*

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
lol, not ignored, Im just really sketchy about what websites I give my card info to..I like to pay through paypal and they dont have that option ;) THANKS THOUGH!
omfg you're sketch about giving out your credit card to websites? i think giving your credit card to ronayers.com is fine i've ordered hundreds of parts from there over the years.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts