Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my bike into the shop bc it wouldn't start finally got it started but now my gas mileage has gone down significantly. My light used to start blinking around 140-150 now it starts blinking around 100. Does anyone know what the problem could b???

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
riding style, dirty air filter, dirty fuel system, spark plugs, dirty chain, you gained significant weight. moon's gravitational pull.
the economy, a voodoo curse-(piss ne one off lately)
tire airpressure time for oil change, obama, **** cheney,
did you recently become a Scientologist?-tom cruise
have you not accepted maynard james keenan into your life/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's maintained pretty well, I only had one incident where the bike had loss of power but other than that nothing

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
LOL spark plugs are new but I guess it could prob be a dirty air filter, or fuel system
dude! i listed some pretty funny **** there, are you sure it wasnt tom cruise??:crackup:

check it out. i was noticing a lack of power a while back. i noticed that at 65 mph my rpms were starting to average higher so i was wondering what was happening. finally i took the chain gaurd off of the front sproket, there was soo much gunk in there that the chain was constantly rubbing in it, *clue to y my chain was getting dirty so fast after a cleaning, i was cleaning it weekly. i cleaned out all the gunk, BAM! that was the culprit. :cruising:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts