Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here in knoxville, tn.
this morning , on my way to work. gas was $ 2.69 for 87 grade. on my way home this evening. it's $ 3.09 for 87 grade..
are you all seeing the gas hike yet ?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
this is getting crazy... what is going on?? why won't our government do something about it? i think our country is in for a real rough road ahead.

·
Registered
893 Posts
yup considering 95% of all production in the refineries in on the gulf coast have been put to a halt i can kinda see why.. i'm thinking like 40% off the oil imported into the US is refined there.. so ya thank katrina

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Our receptionist's husband drives a fuel truck. He was told that later tonight that they will be out of fuel and that they will stop deliveries. He works for a smaller independent company but that is still not good.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
my store is about 1/4 a mile from getty's to the right and 1/4 a mile from sunoco to the left. i was outside on break doing nothing and i see the getty's guy change it.. 3.14 for 87, 3.39 for 89, 3.49 for 93. and then about an hour later.. the sunoco guy decided to raise his prices too... so i rushed down the other street to mobil and paid 2.91 for premium(93) with the bike, the prelude, and land cruiser.

·
Registered
85 Posts
defiently seeing the hikes....yesterday moring it was 2.68 for 87, that night it was 2.79, this morning it was 2.99 and after school it was 3.19.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I just paid $2.88 for 93 octane at a local Shell. Some dude was fillin' up his Explorer and referring to my bike said, "I wish they made those for families." You know he's takin' a major hit. It was like a 99 or 00 model Explorer, too. Talk about no gas mileage.

·
Registered
573 Posts
uf_gators said:
here in knoxville, tn.
this morning , on my way to work. gas was $ 2.69 for 87 grade. on my way home this evening. it's $ 3.09 for 87 grade..
are you all seeing the gas hike yet ?
Johnson City, Tn. This evening $3.45 for premium, and it Sux cause thats what my car requires. Tuesday night on the way home $2.69. Unbelievable lines waiting to pump gas all over the city.

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Haha.. just wait till you guys check kbb.com for the value of your cars.. I'm sure the resale value on my 99 Camaro SS is gonna nose dive... and I suure am glad I just placed an order for an 06 Silverado with the 5.3 and light duty package... hehe

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
2.77 for 87(or 84 i forget) here in southjersey

1 - 20 of 82 Posts