Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Scalarrthu said:
What, $2.29 is to much to pay for gas?
No, in cali were paying way more then that. You know the funny thing. All the refinary's are within 50 miles of my house in the bay area and gas prices are the highest in the country there.

·
Registered
494 Posts
SRADman said:
good thing my bike get s 40+ mpg :mrgreen:
Hehe, that's one of the things that actually influenced me to buy a bike this year. 20mpg Z28 or a 40mpg bike.... hmmmmm!!

Gas prices in Utah right now are about $2.05/ga for Premium. They're exptected to go well over the $2.50 mark in the summer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I paid a $1.63 a gallon for Premium at SAM's club the other day. Sometimes I think Missouri isn't such a big stinky pile of donkey crap. :mrgreen:

C

·
0 Posts
Well Cali gets higher gas prices and NJ gets higher insurance. Right now our gas in Southern NJ is $1.60 for premium.

U

·
0 Posts
josh600RR, it is, you just have good gas prices. :lol2: Just kidding!
40MPG? Not my RR, that's for sure...

·
Registered
936 Posts
i think Our RR's are rated to get 33MPG thats not too bad. But i hate it when gas prices are going up in the summer. Dont we control IRAQ now? get some oil from there!!!!!! Take it and RUN!! haha :Vroam:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
$1.96/gal for 93 here in central NY State. Don't you Cali folks have a different grade of gasoline, cleaner formulation to keep all of your tree hugger, SUV vandalizing constituents happy. Ironic that you elect people that will "save the environment" and then bitch about the gas prices. You made the bed, you sleep in it.

If congress should do anything about it, they should drop the 50 cents a gallon fed tax on gas.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Here in AZ I paid 2.06 for 89 octane. We get raped because we don't have any refineries and are completely dependant on cali and new mexico for our gas.

·
Registered
891 Posts
HighLineCBR said:
i think Our RR's are rated to get 33MPG thats not too bad. But i hate it when gas prices are going up in the summer. Dont we control IRAQ now? get some oil from there!!!!!! Take it and RUN!! haha :Vroam:
charge them for the war thats a briliant idea, that way bush can get back the money democrats say he is waisting

·
Registered
76 Posts
I dont know about gas being formulated different. but we do have an abundance
of tree huggin hippies, so it wouldn't suprise me. Damn hippies owe me 30cents a gallon :x

·
Registered
936 Posts
sounds good. They dont need all that oil thre anyway. You cant ride an RR in the deasert, through sand and mountains...

·
Registered
573 Posts
I paid a $1.63 a gallon for Premium at SAM's club the other day. Sometimes I think Missouri isn't such a big stinky pile of donkey crap.
Depends on where in MO you are. But most of it is. That is the one thing I miss about living there is that gas was definately cheaper than here.

I filled up last night b/f I went riding and paid the $2.29 for Premium (91 octane :cry: ) and it still makes me sick thinking about it.
You cant ride an RR in the deasert, through sand and mountains...
I ride in the desert. I try to stay out of the sand, but am always riding through the mountains :D .

1 - 20 of 39 Posts